I'm going to the border

10:18 PM myfworld 0 Comments



Muizenberg, Cape Town- South Africa



Hello guys! and welcome to my new south african readers!
well, as you know i'm living in Cape Town now and I get amazed from every minute that i'm here 
we were visiting yesterday in Muizenberg, another beach- side subrub of CT. Muizenberg considered to be the birthplace of surfing in South Africa and is currently home to a surfing community. the lifestyle here is unbelievable, you wake up to a view that's blowing up your mind, there's too much to see and so much to do, you can go outside and feel the vibe's that flow all over Cape Town. And you have to know my friends, I update my Instagram very often and write more details about every place that I stay, I would love if you follow me there!
have a lovely week and enjoy life.
kisses.  



0 תגובות: