Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls

5:42 PM myfworld 3 Comments




                                                               Pics by: Benny BrigaMay Levy



Hey guys how you doing?
how's that possible that my blog is like really dead but it has so much views :O I mean, i dont post here like for one year but still never had that much visitors ♥♥ 
well yeah, like you can see I dont post that much anymore, but hey you can still follow me up on IG and add me on FB!
i missed my blog so much and so do you 
im really thinking of coming back hey

Maya
xx 







3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Many blogs I see these days do not really provide anything that attract others, but I am most definitely interested in this one. this single from Bastille and i just realized that their full new album was simply released this week so i will surely be taking some time to explore that nowadays!I'm working at Out of Home Advertising in Coimbatore I wasn't completely certain of them with their remaining album, even though i found their singles catchy, however I assume i am beginning to like this band a whole lot extra. I constantly seem to spend extra time within the fall exploring music. matters get a little greater low key and my music tastes shift a touch to mirror that.

    ReplyDelete